We’re thrilled to introduce you to a fantastic new addition to Rentastic: Tenant Manager in Rentastic v1.2.
- Effortlessly Manage Your Tenants: With Tenant Manager, you can easily create, edit, and manage all your tenants from one central location in your Rentastic account. No more juggling multiple spreadsheets or struggling to keep track of lease agreements..
- Seamless Tenant Archiving and Assignment: Need to archive a tenant's information for reference or assign tenants to specific properties? With Tenant Manager, it's just a few clicks away. Tenant management has never been this simple.
- Easy to-use Filters: Use the filters easily to narrow down your list.
- Easily Add Attachments: Similar to properties from our Recent Release Tenants now have Attachments as well!
Click here and check it out.
To help you make the most of this feature, we've prepared a comprehensive guide for youIf you have any questions, encounter any issues, or simply want to share your thoughts on this new feature, please don't hesitate to reach out to our support team at email@example.com. We're here to assist you every step of the way.
- How To Add And Create My Tenant’s Details To Rentastic?
- How Do I Edit A Tenant’s Information?
- How To Add Or Remove A Document To A Tenant Profile?