We are thrilled to release Rentastic's latest update, version 1.1, packed with an array of exciting new features for web and mobile platforms. Our goal is to provide our users with unparalleled convenience and efficiency.
Here's what you can expect from Rentastic 1.1:
- Preview Report(P&L and Cashflow) - Show the PDF Preview of the report of the user within the app before they export
- Export CSV Format for P&L - Allow users to Export their P&L Sheet in CSV format
- Prevent Adding of Duplicate Bank - When the User adds a bank account that already exists the existing bank account will be automatically refreshed instead.
- Show last 4 digits on Bank Account - The user will now be able to see the last 4 digits of the bank account
- Nickname Bank Account - The user can set nicknames to each and every bank account via the bank accounts section and dropdown. Once a nickname is set the bank account’s nickname will be used wherever applicable such as edit transactions.
- Classification Rules for Transactions based on the Bank accounts - In the Classification Rules a new option is added whereas the user can filter transactions based on the bank account. This will in the “If the transaction” section after the “and the transaction amount is”
Website and App
- Delinking of inactive users - Users that have not logged in the last 90 days will have their bank accounts delinked. Any Transactions will NOT be deleted. AND they can easily add again their bank accounts at any time they log in again.